October 9th, 2017
BUJ Architects are recruiting for Architectural Technicians / Part II Architectural Assistants for our small-medium sized office in Greenwich, London.
Candidates should ideally have experience across all stages with the ability to work as part of a team in preparing, producing and delivering London-based, large-scale, mixed-use schemes which have recently acquired detail planning and are now under construction.
Technical Abilities/Skills -
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Experience of UK Building Regulations.
- Experience of working drawing packages.
- Revit experience would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in SketchUp would be advantageous.
Salaries dependent upon experience level.
Please email your CV, covering letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 5mb).
We are delighted to announce that the LLDC Planning Decisions Committee has granted Wickside planning approval.
We would like to congratulate David Lenihan for passing his PDAP at the University of Greenwich and earning his ARB Part III qualification this week.
Congratulations to Steven on his promotion to Principal Technician & CAD Manager!