BUJ Architects are recruiting for Architectural Technicians / Part II Architectural Assistants for our small-medium sized office in Greenwich, London. Candidates should ideally have experience delivering curtain walls & unitised facade systems and be available to start immediately. Additionally, candidates should have experience across all stages with the ability to work as part of a team in preparing, producing and delivering London-based, large-scale, mixed-use schemes which have recently acquired detail planning and are now under construction.
Technical Abilities/Skills –
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Experience delivering curtain walls & unitised facade systems.
- Experience of UK Building Regulations.
- Experience of working drawing packages.
- Revit experience would be advantageous.
Salaries dependent upon experience level. Please email your CV, covering letter and work samples to email@example.com (max 5mb).